Monday, February 4, 2013

3 hours.

What is 3 hours in your day?
Lots. I have to admit I am the most unorganised person.
Everyday I have a plan to do this and that.
At the end of the day it seem that I never have enough time to do anything.
My kitchen still a big messy place.
My sewing corner seem to be never get organised.
My bedroom always have lots of unfolded laundry.
I changed my bedsheet and pillowcases yesterday.
Gosh. I am not very good at doing anything in the house.
So... I actually came up with 3 hours for everyday.
1 hour to do my praying and devotional time.
1 hour to read and write.
1 hour to invent a new recipe or new sewing project.
Then I will be done.
It has been 4 days and my 3 hours is still not materialise.
I am the only one that to be blame with.
I am just plain not organised at all.
What am I going to do?
I have books I haven't read.
I have prayer to say.
I have sewing project to work on.
I have new recipe to try on.
But what have I done the whole day? Just being lazy. Lazy around.
When do I start this 3 hours?
Tonight?
Tomorrow?
Next day?
Wednesday?

I wants my 3 hours to be materialise.
I want to read. I want to write. I want to pray. I want to have a moment with the Lord.
I want to cook. I want to sew.

It is time to go to bed.
My 3 hours just not materialise yet.

Tomorrow ... there is always tomorrow.

My darling hubby will be celebrating his birthday on Wednesday.
I love you darling hubby. I love you so.

February 4, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment