Saturday, February 2, 2013

2nd Day of February

Can you believe it it is already the 2nd day of February 2013.
Now ... what is this? A journal or a blog? I don't know anymore.
I am way behind of everything.
I haven't read my books. I haven't taken pictures. And obviously I haven't posted any pictures.

Well ... am I going to get discouraged and give up?
NO.
No way!
This morning I woke up and I have 3 hours in my head.
3 hours? Yes 3 hours.
Let me explain. I can't believe I am so behind of everything and it is already February.
Since I am way behind of all of my schdule. I thought 3 Hours will work. Yes 3 Hours.
1 hour to pray.
1 hour to read & write.
1 hour to work on my quilt or cooking.
Everyday 3 Hours. Do you think that is achiveable?
That might work.
3 Hours a Day then from today onward.

I do need to pray.
I have books to read and things to write about.
I have to sew my quilt and a quiche to make.

Eeeemm... 3 Hours.

February 2, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment