Thursday, January 31, 2013

A praying wife

I just wrote to my little sister. She is getting married.
She sent me an email telling me how stressful it is for her.
Her wedding is coming.
She is going to get promoted real soon.
We are thousand miles aparts.
She is in the East. I am here in the West.
For some reason I told her to let God to be the center of her life.
I told her about me reading the book.
I do wants to be a a praying wife.
A praying Texan Wife.
I love you Darling Hubby.
I am thinking of your today.
Today is the last day of January 2013.
Unbelieveable.
January 31, 2013.
Dear Little Sister,
I am glad to hear that you are going to be promoted : )
It is a big responsibility but it is a good thing.
It is like you do not want to stay a baby forever : ) or you do not want to just stay in Kindergarten
forever. I am happy for you. Responsibilities can also means lots of commitment.
Being stressed out is easy but do not let it spoil your day : )
 
Honestly, being a wife can be really stressful too ... I do not know how to explain to you.
I know I told you how wonderful it is to be married and especially being married to Clif : )
He is a wonderfulman and I love him with every bit of my heartbeat.
That doesn't mean I do not love God first but it is to show you how much I love him.
I do not think I ever love someone as much and as deep as I love him.
Well ... ok being stressful... I can easily get stress sometimes over something that he said,
like I forgot to put a signal on my car before turning, or I am too slow on the road when I am supposely going faster or I am too fast at the place where I am suppose to be slow. Or I forgot to bring the receipt of  the items we suppose to return or this and that : ) Marriage is wonderful but it can be stressful if you are not watch out too : )
 
So ... don't get stress out ... as long as you know what you are doing and you have all the support from your loves one go with confidence do your job and let the rest handle by our God Almighty.
Oh yes, this is super important ... God in your marriage life. He has been a very important figure in my life for a very long time but that doesn't mean you will bring God "automatically" into your marriage when you get married. He needs to be the center of your universe : ) I am reading a book call The Power of A Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian.We all need to pray for our darling hubby : ) They needs alot of prayers for their darling wife.
 
You take great care, Little Sister... we are praying for you and we love you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment