Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Do a Texan Wife pray?

 
I am just wondering.
If a Texan wife pray? I am sure they do.
But do they pray for their husband?
How do they pray?
Would they pray when they are happy? Joyful? Cheerful?
Could they pray while they are angry? Mad? Disappointed?
I am just wondering.
Being a Christian and a Christian wife that is ... I am just wondering.
If they goes to church... is that a guarantee that they are a praying wife?
I don't know.
I am just wondering.
Why do I wonder alot today?
Well, I found this book at Goodwill for $1.99.
The Power of A Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian.
Heard about Stormie Omartian before.
I just never really read her book.
Life get really tough sometimes. We all one way or another will go through a hard patch of life.
I am sure every Texan wife will agree with me.
What do a wife do actually?
Just being wifey? I don't know what is that mean.
I know my mom not just a wifey. Beside of cooking, taking care of us, doing housekeeping.
She tend the rice field. She harvested the rice. She milled the rice.
She feeds the animals. I always tell my friends our home is more like a zoo.
Not a bad thing. What would you call a place where you get all the animals rooming around.
We have so many pets ...those animals suppose to bring us some income.
We cry and cry until my parents decided who can't sell this goat or this ducks or this water buffalo.
Oh yes... no no I don't think my mom just being a wifey.
Golly, you won't want to know how she discipline us.
Now this remain me of the movie No Time For Sergeant.
That would be something I will tell about later.
At this moment ... I am still wondering.
I wonder Do Texan Wife pray?
 
Prayer is very vital to me.
We all need to be prayerful to our darling hubby.
They needs lots and lots of prayer.
I believe in the sanctity of the marriage vows. For better for worst.
It doesn't have to be worst ... well depend what you mean by worst.
Worst in health? Worst in finance? Worst in communication.
Don't forget the "Better" part too ...  I can write a whole book about them.
I love my darling hubby. Why? That why I married him.
 Who wants to married someone you do not love?
That would be a disaster to be married with someone you do not love.
Well yes I know you can married for so many reason.
I married for love.
I am convince that being a wife, a Texan wife that is... we pray for our darling hubby.
I am going to read and discover what is this book about.
Then I won't be wondering anymore after that, I guess.
Do you pray for your darling hubby?
I do.
January 30, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment